Salute - CMMS (GOOD-TO-GO)Maintaining the Capability to Produce
Plant and Equipment Maintenance Solution
Salute CMMS is best for companies with some of the following needs:
- Routine Tasks
- lexible scheduling: time, meter, availability, combinations
- Track key data--location, s/n, mfg., purchase vendor, warranty, service contracts, etc.
- Equipment/parts usage
- Ample space for: safety notes, comments, etc.
- Linkage to: accounting costs, work orders, requests, maintenance history, meter readings, etc.
- Flexible approval process
- Automatic generation for preventative maintenance
- Record estimated and actual costs
- Manage maintenance parts
- Facilitate successful PM scheduling
- Generate purchase requisitions/orders
- Linkage to equipment
- Provide maintenance cost data
- Interface to inventory, purchasing, payroll as needed
- Holds information on vendors, employees, service providers, etc
- Linkage to: work orders, requests, equipment, etc.
- Track failure data
- Manage approval of repairs
- Authorize payments to third party providers
- Linkage to: equipment, work orders, requests, etc
Click here to download the Salute CMMS white paper.